Navigational improvements, including deepening of existing channel and berthing areas, for Homeporting of SSN 21 "Seawolf" class submarines at Piers 32 and 33.
- Prepared Cost Estimates, Plans, Specifications, and Bid Documents.
- Analyzed Channel Configuration, Performed Hydrographic Surveys, Subsurface Investigation, Design Analysis, and Soil Reports.
- Field Investigations Included Probing & Boring to Determine the Extent and Quantity of Rock Dredging.
- The Construction Phase Included Before-Dredging Surveys (for measurement and payment purposes), Seven (7) Before, During, and After Placement as Well as Capping Surveys at the New London Disposal Site.
- During design phase received a Certificate of Appreciation for "extreme responsiveness and cooperativeness in delivery of all contract services, and providing high quality technical product that is environmentally suitable"
N10 Industrial Highway
Mailstop No. 82
Lester, PA 19113-2090