Since 1992, GBA has continuously provided hydrographic surveying services for the Port of Oakland.
- Perform All Construction Hydrographic Surveys for the Vision 2000 Container Wharves 55/56 and 57/59 projects, Including All Mapping and Payment Quantity Calculations.
- Perform All Construction Hydrographic Surveys for Various Berth Reconstruction Projects Since 1992, Including Berths 22, 30, 32 and 67/68, Including All Mapping and Payment Quantity Calculations.
- Perform Mentoring Program; Acted as a Mentor to Provide Guidance and Assistance to LIA WBE Firm in the Basic Elements of Hydrographic Surveying for the Port.
- Performed Semi-Annual Condition Hydrographic Surveys of All 32 Berthing Facilities.
- Assisted in the Port's Dredging Permitting Process by Preparing Sampling and Analysis Plan drawings and Dredging Operation Plan drawings.
- Performed all Before-and-After Dredge Surveys for All Maintenance and Deepening Berth Dredging Projects, Including Quantity Calculations.
- Provided Emergency Surveys of Individual Berths, Channel Sections, Marinas, and Pipeline Crossings as Requested.
- Provided Side-Scan, Multibeam Surveys as Requested.
- Adapted Quantity Analysis of Berth Surveys as it was Redesigned, Improved, or Tailored Specifically to Dredging Requirements by the Port of Oakland.
- Provided 24-hour Response and Turnaround Time on Emergency Surveys, When Necessary.
Port of Oakland
530 Water Street
Oakland, CA 94607